- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Festival.
- When entering the festival site, you may be asked (where relevant) to provide proof of age for entry.
- Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Festival Site.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of Riverside Rock in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Festival Site.
- It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Festival.
- We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
- Wristbands will be provided on entrance to the Festival, which must remain on the ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Festival. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands in respect to entrance to the Festival will be removed from the Festival Site and be refused re-admission to the Festival Site
- For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of Riverside Rock at all times.
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions at the Festival may be subject to change at any time without notice. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange you’re Ticket(s). Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Festival is cancelled (see details below).
- If the Festival is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling). If the Festival is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled performance of the Festival (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause.
- Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
- The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Festival and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Site of the Festival:
a. Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
b. No alcohol or illegal substances are permitted to be brought into the Festival Site;
c. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Festival Site;
d. Laser pens are prohibited.
- A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Festival for commercial gain unless prior authorisation has been obtained from the Riverside Rock Festival organisers.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Riverside Rock reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Festival with no refunds.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without Riverside Rock’s prior written consent. Please note Riverside Rock will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival Site.
- Admission is at the Purchaser’s own risk. Riverside Rock and its affiliates will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the Festival including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Ticket holders may be ejected from the Festival Site if, in the reasonable opinion of Riverside Rock, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Festival or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Festival Site. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Festival, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- Any Tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Festival will not be permitted.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Festival, if you appear to be under the age of 21 you may be asked for proof of age.
- Official merchandise is only available from outlets within the Festival Site. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
The contents of this website are for general information purposes only – and are not intended to be relied on by any user for any purpose. Riverside Rock accept no responsibility for any loss of any kind which may arise from the use of information contained in this site or from accessing this site.
This website may contain links to Web pages not authored and/or owned by Riverside Rock. We make no guarantee or promises about the information on those websites and cannot accept responsibility for the actions or inaction of their operators.